The ACT Team Leader must have experience in the mental health field and is preferred to have an LPC or LCSW. Minimum requirements are a LCSW-A or LPC-A while pursuing full licensure. No CNA’s are eligible.
The ACT Team Leader duties are as follows:
- Provide effective oversight, direction, and clinical and administrative supervision to assigned staff.
- Responsible for hiring, discipline, firing, training, and performance appraisals where appropriate. Ensure programs are fully staffed with qualified, trained employees.
- Ensure effective 24-hour, 7 day a week, 365 day a year coverage for individuals served as required by program.
- Build and manage an effective and clinically sound team.
- Serve as a practicing clinician on the Assertive Community Treatment Team and coordinate the activities and services.
- Lead meetings and disseminate information to other ACTT staff from various sources.
- Monitors and assesses the quality of services of assigned programs including but not limited to conducting audits of charts, overseeing the peer review process, direct observation of staff, etc..
- Responsible for marketing the agency and program by developing appropriate referral sources, and by maintaining positive working relationships within the communities served, including individuals, families, staff, monitoring and licensing agencies, organizations, and funders.
- Attend and actively participate in community and agency meetings as assigned. Implement and monitor budgets as requested/directed by supervisor.
- Monitor medical records management and activities of the Assertive Community Treatment Team to ensure compliance with agency policies, Medicaid, and other requirements
- Attend and actively participate in meetings and training as required. Maintain certification in all agency, state and federal training requirements. Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with all agency policies and procedures, as well as state and federal statutes and regulations related to specific program areas.
To inquire about a CVBH job posting, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org