New Patient Appointments
**Completed New Patient Packets and Patient Consent & Release Forms may be emailed to: cvbhtelehealthnavigator@gmail.
New Patient Prescriber Appointments
Patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appt time in order to ensure nursing staff have adequate time to collect vitals and medical history information.
What You Need To Know As A Patient
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
fever, cough, or shortness of breath…please do not come to the office for your scheduled appointment.
You may call the office for other appointment options and/or medication refills:
You may also use the patient portal to request medication refills.
If you have symptoms and they get worse, please call your medical doctor for treatment. If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare is committed to providing you with a positive healthcare experience. During COVID-19 there are alternatives to face to face treatment available. The following are ways that we are working to help you have a safe experience:
- All staff and clients coming in the building have a brief screening and temperatures are taken
- You are asked to bring and wear a mask while in our building in order to decrease the spread of COVID-19
- There are spaces marked off to promote 6 feet of space between seats, social distancing
- If you do not feel comfortable with these measures you are requested to reach out to the office to schedule a telehealth visit. CVBH is seeing more clients through Telehealth due to COVID19, please note that some of our normal procedures may be affected during this time.
- If seeking refills or if you have a question for your provider you are requested to utilize the patient portal. Please see the front desk staff or call (828) 695-5900 to be set up with the patient portal.
Thank you for your adherence to the above to help us all stay safe.