General Job Description: Seeking a full time Qualified Professional to provide QP services in a day program serving between 30-35 individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalency and comfort level working with mental health and intellectually or developmentally disabled adults. Applicants must also be free of driving violations and 21 years of age or older.
Successful candidate will have achieved QP status (4 year degree, 2 or 4 years experience depending on degree major) and have demonstrated experience in:
- Professional work experience with developmentally disabled adults
- Developing and writing person centered treatment plans
- Review day program documentation for completeness and correctness and report to supervisor the outcome of the reviews
- Conducting treatment team meetings
- Ability to successfully work with families and guardians
- Ability to effectively work with Administrative and Clinical supervisors to support Day Program mission
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To inquire about a CVBH job posting, please contact HR at email@example.com