Residential Services at Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare includes:
- Four group homes serving adults with intellectual developmental disabilities
- One group home serving adults with behavioral health disorders
- Thirty-six supervised apartment units serving adults with behavioral health disorders and/or intellectual developmental disabilities to live as independently as possible in their own communities
- Our group homes are located in Conover, Hickory and Maiden.
- Our supervised apartments are located in Newton and Conover.
- Our housing unit serves adults throughout Catawba County.
Hours of Operation
- Our five group homes are staffed twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.
- Our housing unit provides supports and services as needed seven days per week.
- Residential services staff provide on-call coverage twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.
- For more information contact 828-465-6130 8:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri