Residential Services at Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare includes:
- Four group homes serving adults with developmental disabilities;
- One group home serving adults with mental illness;
- Thirty-six supervised apartment units serving adults with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities to live as independently as possible in their own communities
- Our group homes are located in Conover, Hickory and Maiden.
- Our supervised apartments are located in Newton.
- Our housing Unit serves adults throughout Catawba County.
Hours of Operation
- Our five group homes are staffed twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.
- Our apartment units are staffed seven days per week at least eight hours per day.
- Our Housing Unit provides supports and services as needed seven days per week.
- Residential services staff provide on-call coverage twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.
- Contact Karen Wray for more information at 828-465-6130 8:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri